1. Wireless Ephys system: I recently collaborated with Robert Paugh at dspwi to help develop a low cost wireless recording solution. We are pursuing efforts to make it into a higher channel count module that can be used to record in-cage.
The 32 channel module is now available for purchase here, click on link
2. Easy eye: A cheap, platform independent, USB HD camera + IR illuminator based eye tracking solution for human and non-human primate psychophysics. (code and hardware details coming soon …)
3. Neurostim: OpenGL based , OS-independent C++ library for the presentation of visual stimuli in Neuroscience experiments. We currently use this in the Krekelberg Lab to generate visual stimuli. Link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/neurostim/
4. Chronux: open-source software package for the analysis of neural data. Link: www.chronux.org/
5. My BrainVoyager Tutorials: I made these specifically for use in our laboratory, but anyone new to BV can also watch them to get familiarized with BV (contact me for password needed to access them).
- Creating a VMR Project (Isovoxelling, Reorienting, Homogenizing) (click here)
- Talairach transformation (click here)
- Segmentation (click here)
- Creating a spherical VOI around given Talairach coordinates (click here)